1. Yu, Zhebin, Simon Kebede Merid, Tom Bellander, Anna Bergström, Kristina Eneroth, Antonios Georgelis, Jenny Hallberg, et al. 2023. “Associations of Improved Air Quality with Lung Function Growth from Childhood to Adulthood: The BAMSE Study.” The European Respiratory Journal, February, 2201783. https://doi.org/10.1183/13993003.01783-2022.
2. Yu, Z. B., C. Z. Bao, M. Y. Wu, D. J. Jiang, X. C. Zhang, S. J. Lin, M. J. Jin, J. B. Wang, M. L. Tang, and K. Chen. 2020. “Regression-Based Normative Data for Social Health Scale for the Elderly (Short Version) in Eastern China.” Health Qual Life Outcomes 18 (1): 54. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12955-020-01306-2.
3. Yu, Z. B., D. Li, X. Y. Chen, P. W. Zheng, H. B. Lin, M. L. Tang, M. J. Jin, J. B. Wang, and K. Chen. 2019. “Association of Visit-to-Visit Variability of Blood Pressure with Cardiovascular Disease among Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients: A Cohort Study.” Diabetes Metab J 43 (3): 350–67. https://doi.org/10.4093/dmj.2018.0108.
4. Yu, Z. B., J. B. Wang, D. Li, X. Y. Chen, H. B. Lin, and K. Chen. 2019. “Prognostic Value of Visit-to-Visit Systolic Blood Pressure Variability Related to Diabetic Kidney Disease among Patients with Type 2 Diabetes.” J Hypertens 37 (7): 1411–18. https://doi.org/10.1097/hjh.0000000000002038.
5. Yu, Z. B., Y. Zhu, D. Li, M. Y. Wu, M. L. Tang, J. B. Wang, and K. Chen. 2020. “Association between Visit-to-Visit Variability of HbA(1c) and Cognitive Decline: A Pooled Analysis of Two Prospective Population-Based Cohorts.” Diabetologia 63 (1): 85–94. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00125-019-04986-8.
6. Yu, Z., T. Bellander, A. Bergstrom, J. Dillner, K. Eneroth, M. Engardt, A. Georgelis, et al. 2022. “Association of Short-Term Air Pollution Exposure With SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Young Adults in Sweden.” JAMA Netw Open 5 (4): e228109. https://doi.org/10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2022.8109.
7. Yu, Z., G. H. Koppelman, J. M. A. Boer, G. Hoek, J. Kerckhoffs, J. M. Vonk, R. Vermeulen, and U. Gehring. 2022. “Ambient Ultrafine Particles and Asthma Onset until Age 20: The PIAMA Birth Cohort.” Environ Res, June, 113770. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envres.2022.113770.
8. Yu, Z., G. H. Koppelman, G. Hoek, J. Kerckhoffs, J. M. Vonk, R. Vermeulen, and U. Gehring. 2021. “Ultrafine Particles, Particle Components and Lung Function at Age 16 Years: The PIAMA Birth Cohort Study.” Environ Int 157 (December): 106792. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envint.2021.106792.
9. Yu, Z., X. Mao, M. Tang, Y. Chen, M. Wu, M. Jin, J. Wang, et al. 2021. “Association between Past Exposure to Fine Particulate Matter (PM(2.5)) and Peptic Ulcer: A Cross-Sectional Study in Eastern China.” Chemosphere 265 (February): 128706. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.128706.
10. Yu, Z., S. Peters, L. van Boxmeer, G. S. Downward, G. Hoek, M. A. Kioumourtzoglou, M. G. Weisskopf, J. Hansen, L. H. van den Berg, and R. C. H. Vermeulen. 2021. “Long-Term Exposure to Ultrafine Particles and Particulate Matter Constituents and the Risk of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.” Environ Health Perspect 129 (9): 97702. https://doi.org/10.1289/ehp9131.
11. Yu, Z., F. Wei, M. Wu, H. Lin, L. Shui, M. Jin, J. Wang, M. Tang, and K. Chen. 2021. “Association of Long-Term Exposure to Ambient Air Pollution with the Incidence of Sleep Disorders: A Cohort Study in China.” Ecotoxicol Environ Saf 211 (March): 111956. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecoenv.2021.111956.
12. Yu, Z., F. Wei, X. Zhang, M. Wu, H. Lin, L. Shui, M. Jin, J. Wang, M. Tang, and K. Chen. 2021. “Air Pollution, Surrounding Green, Road Proximity and Parkinson’s Disease: A Prospective Cohort Study.” Environ Res 197 (June): 111170. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envres.2021.111170.
13. Zhang, X., M. Tang, F. Guo, F. Wei, Z. Yu, K. Gao, M. Jin, J. Wang, and K. Chen. 2021. “Associations between Air Pollution and COVID-19 Epidemic during Quarantine Period in China.” Environ Pollut 268 (Pt A): 115897. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115897.
14. Zhang, X., F. Wei, Z. Yu, F. Guo, J. Wang, M. Jin, L. Shui, H. Lin, M. Tang, and K. Chen. 2021. “Association of Residential Greenness and Incident Depression: Investigating the Mediation and Interaction Effects of Particulate Matter.” Sci Total Environ 811 (December): 152372. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152372.
15. Zhou, Y., Z. Wang, J. Lu, Z. Yang, D. Li, Z. Yu, P. Shen, et al. 2021. “Effects of Nighttime Sleep Duration and Sex on the Association between Siesta and Hypertension.” Sleep Med 82 (June): 200–209. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sleep.2021.04.005.
16. Zhu, Y., J. M. Lu, Z. B. Yu, D. Li, M. Y. Wu, P. Shen, H. B. Lin, J. B. Wang, and K. Chen. 2019. “Intra-Individual Variability of Total Cholesterol Is Associated with Cardiovascular Disease Mortality: A Cohort Study.” Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis 29 (11): 1205–13. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.numecd.2019.07.007.
17. Bao, C., Z. Yu, X. Yin, Z. Chen, L. Meng, W. Yang, X. Chen, et al. 2018. “The Development of the Social Health Scale for the Elderly.” Health Qual Life Outcomes 16 (1): 67. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12955-018-0899-6.
18. Dai, H. L., Z. B. Yu, L. Q. You, M. H. Fan, H. W. Zhu, D. J. Jiang, M. Y. Wu, S. J. Lin, X. C. Zhang, and K. Chen. 2019. “Association between Social Health Status and Depressive Symptoms among Community-Dwelling Elderly Adults in Zhejiang Province, China.” J Zhejiang Univ Sci B 20 (11): 910–19. https://doi.org/10.1631/jzus.B1900207.
19. Gruzieva, O., A. Jeong, S. He, Z. Yu, J. de Bont, M. G. M. Pinho, I. C. Eze, et al. 2022. “Air Pollution, Metabolites and Respiratory Health across the Life-Course.” Eur Respir Rev 31 (165). https://doi.org/10.1183/16000617.0038-2022.
20. Jin, K., J. Lu, Z. Yu, Z. Shen, H. Li, T. Mou, Y. Xu, and M. Huang. 2020. “Linking Peripheral IL-6, IL-1β and Hypocretin-1 with Cognitive Impairment from Major Depression.” J Affect Disord 277 (December): 204–11. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jad.2020.08.024.
21. Li, D., J. B. Wang, Z. B. Yu, H. B. Lin, and K. Chen. 2019. “Air Pollution Exposures and Blood Pressure Variation in Type-2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients: A Retrospective Cohort Study in China.” Ecotoxicol Environ Saf 171 (April): 206–10. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecoenv.2018.12.069.
22. Li, Die, Jian-bing Wang, Zhe-bin Yu, Hong-bo Lin, and Kun Chen. 2020. “Air Pollutants Concentration and Variation of Blood Glucose Level among Pregnant Women in China: A Cross-Sectional Study.” Atmospheric Environment 223: 117191.
23. Li, T., Z. Yu, L. Xu, Y. Wu, L. Yu, Z. Yang, P. Shen, et al. 2022. “Residential Greenness, Air Pollution, and Incident Ischemic Heart Disease: A Prospective Cohort Study in China.” Sci Total Environ 838 (Pt 1): 155881. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.155881.
24. Li, X., P. Shen, H. Lin, Z. Yu, K. Chen, and J. Wang. 2018. “[A community-based survey on risk factors of type 2 diabetic kidney disease in Ningbo, China].” Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban 47 (2): 163–68.
25. Lin, C. Y., D. Li, J. M. Lu, Z. B. Yu, Y. Zhu, P. Shen, M. L. Tang, et al. 2020. “Short-Term Associations between Ambient Fine Particulate Matter Pollution and Hospital Visits for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in Yinzhou District, China.” Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 27 (17): 21647–53. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-020-08448-2.
26. Liu, W. Y., Z. B. Yu, H. Y. Qiu, J. B. Wang, X. Y. Chen, and K. Chen. 2018. “Association between Ambient Air Pollutants and Preterm Birth in Ningbo, China: A Time-Series Study.” BMC Pediatr 18 (1): 305. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12887-018-1282-9.
27. Lu, J. M., M. Y. Wu, Z. M. Yang, Y. Zhu, D. Li, Z. B. Yu, P. Shen, et al. 2021. “Low LDL-C Levels Are Associated with Risk of Mortality in a Chinese Cohort Study.” Endocrine 73 (3): 563–72. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12020-021-02746-6.
28. Lu, J., Z. Yu, X. Zhang, M. Wu, S. Lin, Y. Zhu, Z. Xu, et al. 2020. “Association between Social Health Status and Health-Related Quality of Life among Community-Dwelling Elderly in Zhejiang.” Health Qual Life Outcomes 18 (1): 110. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12955-020-01358-4.
29. Saucy, Apolline, Ulrike Gehring, Sergio Olmos, Cyrille Delpierre, Jeroen de Bont, Olena Gruzieva, Kees de Hoogh, et al. 2023. “Effect of Residential Relocation on Environmental Exposures in European Cohorts: An Exposome-Wide Approach.” Environment International, February, 107849. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envint.2023.107849.
30. Wei, F., Z. Yu, X. Zhang, M. Wu, J. Wang, L. Shui, H. Lin, M. Jin, M. Tang, and K. Chen. 2022. “Long-Term Exposure to Ambient Air Pollution and Incidence of Depression: A Population-Based Cohort Study in China.” Sci Total Environ 804 (January): 149986. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149986.
31. Wu, M., J. Lu, Z. Yang, P. Shen, Z. Yu, M. Tang, M. Jin, H. Lin, K. Chen, and J. Wang. 2021. “Longitudinal Changes in Fasting Plasma Glucose Are Associated with Risk of Cancer Mortality: A Chinese Cohort Study.” Cancer Med 10 (15): 5321–28. https://doi.org/10.1002/cam4.4070.
32. Wu, M., J. Lu, Z. Yang, F. Wei, P. Shen, Z. Yu, M. Tang, et al. 2021. “Ambient Air Pollution and Hospital Visits for Peptic Ulcer Disease in China: A Three-Year Analysis.” Environ Res 196 (May): 110347. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envres.2020.110347.
33. Wu, M. Y., J. B. Wang, Y. Zhu, J. M. Lu, D. Li, Z. B. Yu, P. Shen, D. J. Jiang, H. B. Lin, and K. Chen. 2020. “Impact of Individual and Combined Lifestyle Factors on Mortality in China: A Cohort Study.” Am J Prev Med 59 (3): 461–68. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2020.01.029.
34. Wu, Mengyin, Mengling Tang, Zhebin Yu, Xinli Mao, Yi Chen, Jianbing Wang, Mingjuan Jin, Chaohui Yu, and Kun Chen. 2021. “Association between Short-Term Exposure to Air Pollution and Peptic Ulcer Bleeding: A Case-Crossover Study in China.” Atmospheric Environment 256: 118438.
35. Yang, Z. M., M. Y. Wu, J. M. Lu, Y. Zhu, D. Li, Z. B. Yu, P. Shen, et al. 2021. “HDL-C, Longitudinal Change and Risk of Mortality in a Chinese Cohort Study.” Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis 31 (9): 2669–77. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.numecd.2021.06.004.
36. Yang, Z., M. Wu, J. Lu, K. Gao, Z. Yu, T. Li, W. Liu, et al. 2022. “Interaction between Walkability and Fine Particulate Matter on Risk of Ischemic Stroke: A Prospective Cohort Study in China.” Environ Pollut 292 (Pt B): 118482. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118482.
37. You, L., Z. Yu, X. Zhang, M. Wu, S. Lin, Y. Zhu, Z. Xu, et al. 2019. “Association Between Multimorbidity and Depressive Symptom Among Community-Dwelling Elders in Eastern China.” Clin Interv Aging 14: 2273–80. https://doi.org/10.2147/cia.S221917.
38. Yu, L., T. Li, Z. Yang, X. Zhang, L. Xu, Y. Wu, Z. Yu, et al. 2022. “Long-Term Exposure to Residential Surrounding Greenness and Incidence of Diabetes: A Prospective Cohort Study.” Environ Pollut 310 (July): 119821. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119821.