Senior lab manager
I perform tasks both in lab management, research and research co-ordination.
Currently working on spinal cord injure repair project at Clinical Neuroscience Department. I am also taking following roles:
*Experience in Neuroscience research and transgenic technology, microscopy, in situ hybridization and 3D imaging.
*Genome-wide research with sequencing platform and microarray platform: experimental techniques, data analysis, software application and bioinformatics.
*Well trained in basic principles and techniques of molecular biology.
*Gene expression, epigenetic regulation and cancer research in high throughput platform.
*Lab management, lab database and documentation, budgeting, purchase and invoice, risk assessment, ethical permission, Co-ordination between labs and facilities.
* Chemical safety representative for the CNS department
* Working environment safety representative,
* Representative for the Collabration Council (samverkasrådet) for the department of Clinical Neuroscience.
* Representative as reference group for the procurement(upphandling) process at Karolinska Institutet.
* Course: From Research to Business, organized by Vinnova and esbri (Entrepreneurship and Small Business Research Institute), 15 ECTS credits
Volunteer work :
Covid 19 RT-qPCR diagnostic with LIMs at National Pandemic Center Karolinska Institutet & Scilife.