- Karolinska Institutet (2015-present): Course responsible for two PhD-level and one Master level course in Physiology. Teacher in lecture series and practical courses for medical students (elective course sports medicine), biomedicine and physiotherapy bachelor students, and specialized courses in physiology for journalists, financial analysts and the general public.
- German Sports University Cologne (2014): Seminar leader in a course about sports biology for bachelor students in sports science.
- University of Innsbruck (2011-2016): Teaching assistant in the Biochemistry lab course for bachelor students in biology.
- Medical University of Innsbruck (2007-2010): Teaching assistant at the emergency medicine department in the courses "First aid" and "Advanced life support" for medical students.
- PhD. in Medical Science (2020), Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm
- MSc. in Molecular Cell- and Developmental Biology (2015), University of Innsbruck, Austria
- BSc. in Biology (2012), University of Innsbruck, Austria