Lilian Walther Jallow
- Research Coordinator, BOOSTB4, CLINTEC, Karolinska Institutet (2015 (dec)-)
- Co-founder and co-owner, CellProtect Nordic Pharmaceuticals AB (2012-)
- Scientific Secretary, Swedish Pharmaceutical Society (2013-2015)
- Director of post graduate education, Swedish Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences (2011-2015)
- Project manager Cell therapies, Avaris AB (2011)
- Senior scientist and QA responsible Cell therapies, Avaris AB(2006-2010)
- Scientist/Assistant Professor, Center for Infectious Medicine, Karolinska Institutet (2004-2005 )
- Consultant HIV testing and laboratory management for WHO, SIDA, Swedish Africa groups and Swedish Save the Children (1988-1996)
- Mikrobiologist, Dept of Immunology, Swedish Institute for Infectious Disease Control (1993-1995)
- Laboratory Engineer, Dept of Immunology, National Bacteriological Laboratory (1986-1993)
Co-Supervision of PhD students
- A. Tjernlund, (Leukemia inhibitor factor (LIF) and gp130 in early defense against HIV-1 infection), thesis defense 2006-12-14.
- U. Johansson, (Dendritic cell responses to apoptotic cells- is there life after death?), thesis defense 2010-05-30.
- V. Mohanran, (On HIV-1 restriction in human dendritic cells and peripheral blood mononuclear cells), thesis defense 2012-01-13.
- A. Sköld, (Strategies for modulation of dendritic cell responses), thesis defense 2012-06-01.
Master thesis students or equivalent
- 4 students 1997-1999, 1 student 2019
- Postdoc, Center for Infectious Medicine, Karolinska Institutet (2003-2004)
- Postdoc, Dept of Vaccine Research, Karolinska Institutet (2001-2002)
- PhD student, Swedish Institute of Infectious Disease Control (1995-2000)
- BSc in Chemistry, Lund University, Lund (1983-1986)