Holiday rules are governed by the Annual Leave Act and Villkorsavtalet. Karolinska Institutet also has local agreements on Holiday.
Apply to take out vacation days at the PA web
- Everyone has a right to four weeks of consecutive vacation during the summer months.
- A minimum of 20 days of vacation must be taken out during the calendar year.
- You can save a maximum of 30 vacation days.
Number of vacation days
The number of vacation days is determined by your age:
- Until and including the year you turn 29 years 28 days
- From the year you turn 30 years 31 days
- From the year you turn 40 years 35 days
Vacation days by quota
If you work an average of less than five days a week, more than one vacation day is used for each vacation day you take out. The vacation quota is calculated by dividing the number of full-time work days in the limitation period with the number of days you work during the same period.
There is a vacation supplement of 0.44 % for every vacation day you take out. For SACO members the vacation supplement is 0.49 %. The vacation supplement is paid when vacation days are taken out.
Teachers, researchers, research assistants and research students have a standard vacation, which means that it is assumed that all vacation days are taken out during the year. The vacation supplement is normally paid out twice a year: once in the summer and once in the winter. Employees with a standard vacation do not use the system to apply to take out vacation days.
Mer information för inloggade medarbetare
Det finns mer information för dig som arbetar i följande grupper
- C7.Lärande, Informatik, Management och Etik
- H7.Medicin, Huddinge