Infrastructure is becoming increasingly important for research at KI in both strategic-academic and financial terms.
- Coordinates resources and investments within KI, in relation both to Region Stockholm and national and international initiatives
- Reports formally to the Faculty Board with focus on research infrastructure
- Has responsibility for core-facilities and research equipment
- Infrastructure Council is led by acting Vice President appointed by the President.
- The council includes members from both KI’s academic and administrative sectors, according to the delegation rules at KI, and can also engage additional members.
- The council gets administrative support from Faculty Office and International Relations.
- The mandate period for the members is 3 years.
Anders Gustafsson, Vice President
Joachim Vist, MF
Dinos Meletis, Professor
Lars-Arne Haldosén, Committee for Higher Education
Magnus Nordenskjöld, Senior professor
Annika Tibell, R&D Director at Karolinska University Hospital
Johannes Wilbertz, Comparative Medicine
Rikard Becker, Facilites director
Erika Franzén, Deputy-chairperson of the Committee for Doctoral Education
Links & documents
Protocols & scheduled meetings
This information is available on the Swedish page.
Strategy for KI's research infrastructure
KI's vision presupposes an increasing adaptation to cutting-edge technology and functional research infrastructure.
The Committee for research has therefore established a strategy for the work with core facilities and research infrastructure that applies until 2024 and is in line with KI strategy 2030.
Mer information för inloggade medarbetare
Det finns mer information för dig som arbetar i följande grupper
- All KI staff