10X Genomics Chromium Controller
Single-cell partitioner for downstream transcriptomics, epigenomics and genomics applications.
This equipment, which is located at ANA Futura, is not a core facility, but is owned and shared between four partners:
- Department of Medicine, Huddinge (MedH)
- Department of Laboratory Medicine (LabMed)
- Fredrik Lanner laboratory
- Bioinformatics and Expression Analysis (BEA) Core facility, (BioNut)
Members of these partners have free access to the facility.
If you are not a member of these partners, you may get access to the instrument as a service provided by BEA, alternatively a collaboration with one of the other partners.
Training and access
Access to the room requires an introduction to the room and the instrument by one of the contact persons for each partner. After the introduction, please follow these steps:
- perform the ANA Futura lab safety test online
- fill out the Card Access Form and send it to email@example.com, and the signed and scanned safety routines form, with CC to your contact person. If you are not staff at ANA Futura, also attach the signed ANA Futura introduction.
Once you are allowed access to the room, you will also get access to the online booking system. Contact your contact person for more information.
Note! The introduction only concerns the instrument and working in the room. Training for pre- and post-processing that is needed for specific assays, is not provided. This type of training is to be aquired elsewhere or in collaboration with experienced users.
Contact persons, MedH
Contact person, LabMed
Contact person, BEA
Core facility Service
The 10x Genomics Chromium platform is also an option at the BEA Core Facility. BEA offers full service from the initial cell separation and barcoding step. BEA will help users to design experiments, provide reagents and service, perform sequencing and bioinformatics.
Contact Fredrik Fagerström-Billai for further information.